Market Strategy a Success For Starbucks

Starbucks has credited its recent success to the new market strategy. Starbucks reports a 12% increase in revenue to £1.8bn for the three months to 3rd July.
The new strategy includes partnering with motorway servicing stations such as Welcome Break. The coffee franchise has released new products with a breakfast range.
As a result of the successful quarter Starbucks plan to open 800 new stores in 2012.

Northstar

Northstar Marketing is a leading digital marketing agency based in Glasgow, with over 10 yrs experience of growing brands online.

Comments

1. Website Consulting : July 30, 2011 at 12:56 am

That is great to hear about one of my favorite companies! They recently had to close the Starbucks near my home…I hope that it is one of the stores that they are going to re-open!

That is indeed a great marketing campaign that they undertook obviously if it helped increase revenue that much!

Thank you for the post.

2. iPad For Free : July 31, 2011 at 4:45 am

Interesting. They also implemented the new brand strategy during this time (removed ”starbucks” text from logos. I thought that it would have had negative effect on the brand recognization.

3. Hi Website consulting,

Sorry to hear about the Starbucks near you but i hope it will be re-opened. Starbucks have kept their cards close to their chest as far as what store will be opened and when.

4. Hi Ipad,

I have to agree that i also thought it would have a negative effect and possibly it did but it certainly has a positive effect on their profits.

5. Interesting post! I love Starbucks! It helps me in a lot of ways… 🙂 But I think I haven’t noticed that the company had a problem…

6. North Star Marketing : August 2, 2011 at 8:17 am

Hi Treb,

How did they help you then.

7. Great marketing technique but it must have had an impact on their brand recognition but then again it’s profit that really counts.

8. Thanks Debt Advice profit is what counts when it comes to companies. I guess it’s impressive they managed to make profit in a recession.

9. ecommerce website development : August 4, 2011 at 7:07 am

It is new marketing technique of 2011 with high coversion rate. i have seen many people doing and getting high percentage revenue.

10. Hi ecommerce website development, it’s true that in tough times companies need to be proactive to survive.

Thanks for your input

11. ecommerce website development : August 23, 2011 at 9:28 am

12. North Star Marketing : August 23, 2011 at 9:28 am

Hi Treb,

How did they help you then.

13. Hi Website consulting,

14. Company Registration Delhi : January 3, 2013 at 8:19 am

A single point I just would like to say is the fact your Blog is so ideal valuable for us.